Wednesday, January 14, 2015

The Power of Prayer for CHANGE in Your Marriage - If Outside Influences Pollute Your Sexual Relationship

Boaz Ministries
Those who are of a perverse heart are an abomination to the Lord, but the blameless in their ways are His delight.
Proverbs 11:20


Lord, I lift my eyes up to You in heaven and deliberately take them off the things of earth (Psalm 123:1). I take comfort in the fact that You are my refuge that I can go to any time I am tempted to look at anything ungodly, or see in my mind that which does not please You (Psalm 141:8). Help me to be a wife (husband) who is faithful and true in my thought life, that my actions will stay above reproach. Take away all that is in me that holds the door open for sinful and lustful thoughts. Keep my mind in check, that the meditations of my heart are acceptable to You. "O Lord, You have searched me and known me...You understand my thought afar off" (Psalm 139:1-2). "Show me Your ways, O Lord...on You I wait all the day" (Psalm 25:4-5). Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The joys of living and working in a non-toxic environment

We hear so much about work/life balance in the workplace.  Companies are rated on how employee-centered they are.  It's ...