Wednesday, January 21, 2015

The Power of Prayer for CHANGE in Your Marriage - If the "D" Word Becomes an Option


Boaz Ministries

If any brother has a wife who does not believe, and she is willing to live with him, let him not divorce her. And a woman who has a husband who does not believe, if he is willing to live with her, let her not divorce him. 1 Corinthians 7:12-13

Lord, I confess any time that I have ever considered divorce in my mind or have uttered that word to my husband (wife), friends, or family members in regard to my marriage. I reject any spirit of divorce that I have invited into my heart and our marriage by careless words I have spoken or thoughts I have had. I recognize that thoughts of being married to someone else are evil and adulterous, and I repent of them before You. I turn to You to find solutions to any problems in my marriage. Give me wisdom to do things Your way. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The joys of living and working in a non-toxic environment

We hear so much about work/life balance in the workplace.  Companies are rated on how employee-centered they are.  It's ...